We provide critical information concerning political stability, legal issues, regulatory requirements, or any other factors that affect business operations or investment within any given country.
It is increasingly important to reduce your exposure to political risks that can harmfully impact your business or venture. We look at every aspect of the political environment in areas in which our clients have vested interest or where our clients are considering expanding.
We assess interconnected risk scenarios and present the client with a risk exposure rating to facilitate informed strategic choices and help them navigate competitive political environments on both national and local levels. Key political risks include:
- New regulations of the relevant business sector
- Discriminatory government action restricting business operations
- Breach of public contract
- Impact of corruption
- Security threats posed by political violence
- Popular unrest and labour disputes
- Political uncertainty in view of elections or regime change