© Shutterstock – 192443360
At Berlin Risk we put integrity at the center of our services
Berlin Risk is a corporate intelligence and compliance advisory firm. We help our clients meet regulatory requirements in the areas of corruption, money-laundering, fraud, tax evasion and ESG.
Our experts cover all key regions, including Eastern Europe, Central Asia, Middle East, Africa, South East Asia, China, and South America. We are fluent in all of the most widespread languages, including English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, and Arabic. A global network of industry specialists and associate partners works closely with our team on a case-by-case basis.
Due Diligence / Investigation / Advisory
Working closely with our clients is a key element of our firm culture. Our unique in-house expertise – in integrity due diligence, investigation, risk assessment, political analysis and compliance advisory – allows us to design and implement solutions that meet individual client needs.
We emphasise close, responsive dialogue from our first conversation right through the assignment. Every project is overseen by one of our senior partners who serves as a point of contact for the client.
- Discuss needs and priorities, suggest approaches
- Formulate a strategic aim for the project, identify solution(s) to deploy
- Prepare and submit capability statement / proposal
- Jointly finalise scope, depth and terms of the assignment, schedule interim reporting and feedback
- Delivery of the final report, discussion of our findings and their implications
- Post-project follow up and monitoring as requested by the client
Our due diligence practice includes integrity due diligence, sanctions and ESG due diligence. We help you meet regulatory requirements.
Berlin Risk offers a portfolio of corporate intelligence solutions, which can be tailored precisely to meet the challenges of your project.
Businesses operating internationally must be in the position to understand and assess political and regulatory risks at the national and sector levels in the regions in which they operate.