Berlin Risk announces the establishment of a new Advisory Board to provide strategic guidance and support as the company embarks on its next phase of growth. The board is comprised of four distinguished individuals with a wealth of experience in various industries and expertise, ranging from diplomacy, academia, law and development finance to investment banking and AML.
- Dr Hans-Jürgen Heimsoeth is a career diplomat who heads the “Diplomat college” as part of the Academy of Germany’s Federal Foreign Office.
- Dr Gerhard Hütz has over 30 years of experience in senior roles at commercial banks and International Financial Institutions.
- Lucy Kinosian brings to the board outstanding expertise in commercial, investment and transaction banking both in Europe and internationally.
- Aleksandra Zorylo is the Chief Operating Officer and the Operating Partner at Point Nine, one of Germany’s leading early-stage Venture Capital firms.
Their insights will help Berlin Risk:
- Strengthen its market positioning and competitive advantage
- Identify and capitalize on emerging opportunities
- Develop innovative solutions to meet evolving customer needs
- Enhance its operational efficiency and profitability
The appointment of this experienced advisory board marks a significant milestone for Berlin Risk. It demonstrates our commitment to seeking external expertise and guidance as we pursue our growth aspirations. The board’s collective wisdom will undoubtedly contribute to our future success.